Challenges Catalyst Ltd (with registered company number SC377928). Our UK Offices are at 5-7 Montgomery Street Lane, Edinburgh, EH7 5JT. Along with a family of overseas organisations that trade and operate globally this makes up The Challenges Group. Challenges Catalyst is the data controller of any personal data that you provide us.
We may collect the following types of information:
Personal Information – including your name, email address, phone number, or any other information you voluntarily provide when contacting us or using our services.
Usage Information – data about how you interact with our website such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and your IP address.
Cookies – cookies collect information about your browsing behaviour on our website. You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
We use your data for the following purposes:
– to provide and maintain our website and services.
– to respond to your inquiries, requests or comments.
– to analyse and improve our website’s performance and user experience.
– to send you updates or news about any initiatives or campaigns you have shown interest in or become involved with.
We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may, however:
– share your data with service providers who assist in the operation of our website and communication systems, or who work with us on initiatives and campaigns.
– disclose your information if required by law, court order, or government regulation.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of data transmission over the internet, or electronic storage is completely secure.
You have the right to:
– access, correct or delete your personal information.
– opt out of receiving marketing communications from us.
– disable cookies through your browser settings.
We may update this policy to reflect changes in our work or for legal reasons. We will notify you of these changes by posting the updated policy on our website.